APS Technologies provides mechanical & electronic design services for a wide variety of engineering disciplines and industries. Combining engineering knowledge with 20 years of production experience, APS creates integrated products, featuring state-of-the-art mechanical design, motion technology and control mechanisms.
As a seasoned and reliable provider of design services, APS offers highly professional product design, electronics engineering, software architecture, specification & compliance requirements, package design, PCB layout, CAD/CAM design, design for test (DFT), design for manufacturing (DFM), and design for field service (DFS).
For maximum design flexibility and CAD/CAM compatibility, APS engineers use Pro/Engineer and SolidWorks modeling applications. APS engineers focus on the layout, design, engineering, CAD drafting and FEA analysis of mechanical systems and subcomponents. Our design team has gained extensive experience in the fields of agricultural, automotive, aerospace, diesel engines, heavy machinery, off-road equipment, power generation, transportation and military equipment.
Diverse Design Services
The APS engineering team handles a broad range of activities, including:
- Characterization & specifications.
- Conceptual design.
- General, detailed & final design.
- Design optimization.
- Cost effective design.
- Prototype production & testing.
- Manufacturing and product evolution for mass production.
Complex Design Challenges
APS engineering is well-versed and well-equipped to meet the design requirement of the most complex and challenging products, including:
- Electro-mechanical motorized systems.
- Multidisciplinary design of precision engineering technology.
- High performance, motion-intensive controllers for stepper, piezo and servo motors.
- Opto-mechanical design for CCD’s, lasers, motorized stages, fiber optics and more.
- Customized electronics, hardware, PCB design, software GUIs and applications.
- Hydraulics & pneumatics.
- Plastics & sheet metal for industrial wrapping and packaging.
- Consumer product design to achieve cost-effective mass production.
- Component optimization and cost reduction.
- Product development & reverse engineering.
- Product and assembly-line prototypes.
- Test and validation designs.
- Prototype fabrication, assembly, testing and validation.
Serving Multiple Industries & Sectors
APS engineers & integrators in Europe, North America, China and the Middle East have accumulated in-depth experience in multiple fields, including:
- Computing & Telecom
- Consumer Appliances & Devices
- Medical & Hospital Equipment
- Automotive & Industrial
- Components Engineering
Supporting Manufacturing Standards
The APS design team supports major manufacturing standards, including: